email hosting web page hosting

This web site is about email hosting, web page hosting, unlimited web hosting, web server hosting, host gator affiliate. Bargains and deals on email hosting

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta, Nevada, United States

I am hosting reviewer. I post articles about hosting companies. I have tried too many hosting companies then i wrote the reviews.

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Another Great web hosting provider reviews Article

Featured web hosting provider reviews Items



We were hosted on 1and1 for over 2 years. I must say, the first 1.5 year was OK.
No major issue although some downtime from now and then. But the last 6 months
have been a real nightmare. Multiple outages, complete server failures needing
full mailbox restores (4 times), lost e-mails (corrupted new e-mails that could
not be recovered), you name it. We are switching providers ASAP. Two of my users
are currently receiving mail thru a POP server because their Exchange account is
still down (over 2 weeks now). I cannot recommend this hosting provider to
anyone. They have the best rates, but the worst uptime and support so its not
worth it.



Click Here to go to hostican website.






Championcatalog.com (Hanesbrands Inc.)
Elegant, easy-to-use, ad-free email from Apple


hosting services
image host

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home